Each of us are UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL with no one the same!

Each of us are UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL with no one the same!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tahoe


Well here I am soon packing my bags for Tahoe. This experience will be exhilarating as I have not been to many places through out the Western United States. This is whole new ground for me. It really makes me all the more realize how BIG the whole is and small I am. There are so many places I would like to go to. I have had the privilege to travel over seas. Again I must say the world is a BIG place waiting for me to discover it more.

Ahhhhhh the packing tonight....interim I am getting my hair colored by one of the most gifted hair stylists I know. I am going to the bleached look with a little definition. It will look HOT! I also painted my nails with a fresh coat of OPI nail polish. Yep I am ready to head to California.

I am listening to the HILLSONG "Healer"-it really reminds me that nothing is impossible with Christ. :) I feel like there is a major purpose to my life here on this earth. Most people these days live to be in their 60's to 70's...sometimes older. Well if that be the case I am half way through life and so many more things to accomplish in the days to come.

It is a breath of fresh air to know I have purpose and there is meaning to my life. Thank God!

Oh, I wanted to share something, just an FYI for the girls out there. I really LOVE this new makeup line. It is affordable, fabulous, comparable to M.A.C. makeup and they have the best brushes. Here is their website: http://www.bhcosmetics.com/

Have a BLESSED day all and I look forward to my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment