Each of us are UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL with no one the same!

Each of us are UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL with no one the same!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NEVER stop DREAMING!!!!


I am sitting here lounged out in a cocoa leather chair, my feet are nestled on the matching ottoman. I am listening to "The Crossing" on itunes which in fact is my new fav. station on here. Oh I failed to mention I am eating a delicious yogurt with fresh fruit. I have been thinking a lot lately about DREAMS. Not the dreams you have when you are sleeping but LIFE DREAMS. Do you have underlying dreams that you have had since you were a little child? I know I have them but they aren't underlying-they are exposed. I know there is a HUGE purpose to life. I know we are not here for just being here on earth. I have a HUGE desire to leave a legacy that lasts until many generations to come. I not only want to be a world changer, I want to be a shaker and a mover. I want to FIGHT world hunger. I want to build homes for orphans. I want to help people discover what they are good at RUN with VICTORY of fulfilling their purpose in life.

There is nothing more satisfying than checking off a DREAM from my list. I have high hopes and BELIEVE there are ever bigger things in store in the days to come. As I sit here I encourage you to NEVER stop dreaming. It doesn't matter how old you are, how crazy the dream seems...where there is a will, there is a way. You can do ALL things through Christ who is your strength. You may not always have someone who believes in your idea or dream, don't let that stop you. Press on, keep on keeping on until you get there.

Always DREAM BIG...you CAN DO IT!!! :) xoxoxoxoxo I BELIEVE in you!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment