Each of us are UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL with no one the same!

Each of us are UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL with no one the same!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Press on & Praise

My title of today seems fitting. Press on and Praise! Press on and Praise! What does it all mean? Lets start from the beginning. Truthfully we are living in tough economic times. Many of us are facing many transitions or learning to live on a budget. Some of us are unemployed and have been searching very long for something new. Some of us are not doing all things we may want to do. My personal example. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get a manicure and pedicure every three weeks. I would like to have my hair hi-lighted every 4-6 weeks. I would love a new outfit weekly. Notice a theme here? I do, it is "I". All about me and my wants and desires. How often do we sit back and think about God's wants and desires for us? Not very often huh? God doesn't get pissed at us when we only think about ourselves. He does however want us to remember Him and come to Him. God loves the way you are. He created you with a special hair color and eye color and skin tone. He created you so unique, He made non other like you. I know we all may not have all the material things we may want right now in the moment but may I remind you everything is temporary. During this season and all seasons of life take a moment just to PRAISE God for what you do have. Thank Him for your nice warm bed, thank Him for clean drinking water, thank Him for the car you are driving. Thank Him for the beautiful blue sky. Thank Him for just being Him. Thank Him for loving you the way He does. He cares so much about you. He wants you to be HAPPY even when you don't have what you think you need.

Moving on just flat out PRESS on and PRAISE. PRESS on and PRAISE!!! It's that simple by finding faith in the simpleness of life you can be happy. You are more blessed than 75% of the world. This really is true. Learn to find joy and PRAISE even in the most difficult times that according you is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment